You may qualify if:
- You are an Aboriginal student of any B.C. public post-secondary institutions
- And experiencing a short-term financial crisis.
- The grant is administered by Program Delivery Agents at all BC public post-secondary institutions.
- Aboriginal students can contact staff of the Aboriginal student support offices at all 25 public post-secondary institutions in B.C., who will help with the application process to receive the financial assistance.
- Go to Indigenous Post-Secondary Education or to the Aboriginal Emergency Financial Assistance Fund to learn more.