You are eligible to get the SATC if you meet all the following criteria:
- You have filed an income tax return for the 2021 tax year by October 31, 2022;
- You filed your 2021 tax return as a resident of Saskatchewan; and
- You are 18 years of age or older as of December 31, 2022.
You do not need to apply for this benefit, but you do need to file your 2021 income taxes by October 31, 2022. If you meet all the SATC eligibility criteria, you automatically qualify to receive the one-time $500 payment via a cheque sent by mail to the residence listed on your 2021 tax return.
To update your mailing address, please contact the SATC administration centre by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-667-6102. To update your address, you must provide the following information:
- Your full legal name;
- Your date of birth;
- Your Social Insurance Number (SIN); and
- Your address as it appears on your 2021 tax return.