Saskatchewan Association for Community Living
The Saskatchewan Association for Community Living (SACL) provides support in a variety of ways to individuals, parents, siblings, other family members, friends and community based organizations. The team is available to facilitate and mediate where barriers prevent individuals from realizing full citizenship in their community. They work collaboratively with the government and community based organizations to ensure that citizens of Saskatchewan who have intellectual disabilities are valued, supported and included members of society and have opportunities and choices in all aspects of life.
Services d'aide financière offerts
- Accompagnement/conseils/résolution de problèmes en matière financière
- Conseils en matière d'emploi
- Programmes pour les jeunes
- Soutien à l'accès aux avantages sociaux
- Soutien en matière de santé mentale