To qualify for student aid, you must:
- Maintain academic progress.
- Meet residency or citizenship requirements.
- Have financial need.
- Be enrolled in a program approved by Student Aid.
Use the Student Financial Assistance Estimator to predict roughly how much money you can receive.
Social Insurance Number
- confirmation of SIN letter
- plastic SIN card (non-expired)
Full-time students need a Student Aid account to apply online. Use your account to access your inbox, where you’ll receive important messages from Student Aid. For part-time students, this account is optional. You will also receive important messages by mail.
The process of applying for student aid is different for full-time and part-time students:
- Full time students submit their application online through their Student Aid account.
- Part-time student must complete the part-time application form and follow the instruction on the form.
If you need help, contact Student Aid at 1-855-606-2096.