You may be eligible for Career Paths if you:
- became a permanent resident of Canada within the last five years
- are certified in a profession, trade or skilled occupation from your home country or have a minimum of three years of work experience in a profession, trade or high-skill occupation prior to coming to Canada. If you are between the ages of 19 to 30 years old, you only need a minimum of one year of work experience in a profession, trade or high skill occupation prior to coming to Canada.
- have an intermediate to advanced level of English language proficiency
- are unemployed and not receiving Employment Insurance or BC Employment Assistance or you are working in a job that is not in your field
The program is delivered by frontline service providers, who will guide you through the application process.
- If you are looking for Stream 1 supports, visit the Career Paths for Skills Immigrants Program page to find a provider.
- If you are looking for Stream 2 or Stream 3 supports, visit the list of service providers to see the cities they serve and their contact information.