You are eligible for this grant if you meet all the following situations. You:
- Have a financial need
- Are a student in a qualified program at a designated school
- Are a student with a permanent disability
- Include as proof of your disability:
- A medical certificate
- A psycho-education assessment, or
- Documents that show you have gotten federal or provincial permanent disability assistance
- Send written confirmation from a qualified person that you need education-related services or equipment.
- Send written confirmation of the cost of equipment and services
Social Insurance Number
- confirmation of SIN letter
- plastic SIN card (non-expired)
To apply for this grant, you will need to apply for student aid with your province or territory.
After you apply, your provincial or territorial student aid service will be in touch with you for the steps that will follow.