You may be eligible for this grant if:
- Have a financial need
- Are a student in a qualified program at a designated school
- Are a student with a permanent disability
- Include one of the following with your loan application as proof of your disability:
- A medical certificate
- A psycho-educational assessment
- Documents that prove you have received federal or provincial permanent disability assistance.
Statement of disability
A certificate signed by a medical practitioner, learning disability assessment, document of federal or provincial disability assistance receipt.
This grant does not need a separate application. You should apply for this grant at the same time as you apply for student aid with your province or territory.