You may be able to get this benefit if you are eligible for the Disability Tax Credit and the Canada Workers Benefit (CWB).
Social Insurance Number
- confirmation of SIN letter
- plastic SIN card (non-expired)
Apply for the Disability Supplement:
- Prepare your income tax and benefit return.
- Complete step 3 in Schedule 6, Canada Workers Benefit to apply for the disability supplement.
- Enter the CWB amount calculated on Schedule 6 line 42, on line 45300 of your return.
- If you are filing by paper - include your completed Schedule 6 with your return.
Request advance payment:
- Complete part 3 of Form RC201 Canada Workers Benefit Advance Payments Application.
- Mail your completed form to:
Sudbury Tax Centre
PO Box 20000, STN A
Sudbury ON P3A 5C1
- CRA must receive Form RC201 no later than August 31st or it will not be processed.
- Once CRA receives your form, it should be processed within 11 weeks.
- You must apply every year that you want advance payments.