You are eligible for the Manitoba Child Benefit if:
- You are a Manitoba resident.
- You have dependent children under the age of 18 who are in your care.
- You are getting the Canada Child Benefit for dependent children.
- Your family income is below a specific level and is based on the previous year’s income.
You cannot get the Manitoba Child Benefit if you are getting Employment and Income Assistance, unless you are only getting the health benefits portion of EIA.
Social Insurance Number
- confirmation of SIN letter
- plastic SIN card (non-expired)
To apply for the Manitoba Child Benefit:
- Download a printable PDF version of the guidelines for completing the MCB application
- Fill out and mail in the printable PDF version of the MCB application to the address below:
100 – 114 Garry Street
Winnipeg, MB R3C 4V4