You qualify for the Manitoba Pharmacare Program if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You are eligible for Manitoba Health, Seniors and Active Living coverage.
- Your prescriptions are not covered by other provincial or federal programs.
Social Insurance Number
- confirmation of SIN letter
- plastic SIN card (non-expired)
- valid health card with no photo, name and address
- valid health card with photo, name and address
- MCP (Medical Care Plan) number
- Valid ambulance/dental services card
- Department of Immigration, Skills and Labour identification number
- Department of Immigration, Skills and Labour file number (Income Support Card).
There are two ways to apply to the Manitoba Pharmacare Program:
Option A - One-Time Enrolment or Option B - Annual Application.
For information on how to apply via these 2 options please visit: https://www.gov.mb.ca/health/pharmacare/apply.html