- valid health card with no photo, name and address
- valid health card with photo, name and address
- MCP (Medical Care Plan) number
- Valid ambulance/dental services card
- Department of Immigration, Skills and Labour identification number
- Department of Immigration, Skills and Labour file number (Income Support Card).
Fill out a Prenatal Benefit application form. This form can be downloaded or picked up at medical offices, community agencies and government offices or can be obtained from the Healthy Baby Prenatal Benefit Office.
You will need to provide a medical note from your health care provider, confirming your pregnancy and expected due date.
Contact the Healthy Baby Prenatal Benefit Office to learn more:
Manitoba Prenatal Benefit, Provincial Services, Community Service Delivery
100-114 Garry Street,
Winnipeg, MB R3C 4V4