As an eligible tenant:
- You must have a total household income less than the Program Income Limits (PIL) set annually by the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) be a permanent legal resident of Canada, Canadian Citizen, a refugee claimant, or have legal status to live and/or work in Canada.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must not be in receipt of any other shelter allowance or rental subsidy program assistance.
Social Insurance Number
- confirmation of SIN letter
- plastic SIN card (non-expired)
Request an application to be mailed to you or pick up an application at one of the Manitoba Housing Leasing Offices.
You may also forward an application directly to the non-profit housing organization that offers the Rent Supplement Program depending on availability.
See the Rent Supplement Program listing with Non-Profit Housing Organizations (PDF) for more information.