There are three categories of eligible applicants:
- Small Business Owners, and
- Residential Tenants
To determine your eligibility or for more information, contact your Municipal and Community Affairs (MACA) regional office:
Proof of housing situation
- letter from landlord about your housing situation
- eviction notice
- disconnection notice
- police report about an incident involving your housing
- moving company quote or invoice
- list of repairs needed in home
- list of expenses for renovations needed for independence in the home
- proof of home ownership (mortgage, property ownership)
- Complete and submit the Disaster Financial Assistance application form.
- Return the completed form and required documentation to your local MACA Regional Superintendent.
- For further information, contact MACA’s Regional Office.
- Applicants may submit a claim in more than one category, e.g., homeowner and small business owner, if circumstances are warranted. Claims must be received by the Disaster Assistance Committee before a prescribed deadline.