To apply you must:
- Be a member in good standing with a National Sport Organization (NSO) or Territorial Sport Organization (TSO).
- Be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant.
- Be a Northwest Territories resident.
- Not be employed on a full-time basis (over 20 hours per week); and
- Not be receiving remuneration from any professional sport league or team.
- Remain at a southern training location for the duration of the sporting season.
- Complete the High Performance Athlete Grant application form.
- Send the completed application form be email to Sport_And_Recreation@gov.nt.ca
- You can also contact them at that email address for more information regarding the grant.