You may be considered eligible for this program if you are a NWT resident and an entrepreneur.
Proof of residency in Province
- lease agreement
- rent receipt
- household bill
- cable television
- driver's license
- vehicle registration or car insurance
- membership in social or professional organization
- bank information
- employment information
To apply for SEED:
- Download and complete the SEED application form and submit it to your local regional office of the Department of Industry, Tourism and Investment.
You will be required to provide the following documentation:
- Description of the project along with cost quotes.
- Demonstration of financial need.
- Demonstration of ability in the activity being funded.
- Description of the intended market for products – may be required to register on the NWT Arts Database.
For a complete list of required documents see the Application Checklist on the last page of the SEED application form.
Your regional Economic Development Officers are here to help with your application and provide guidance as you move forward with your project.