To be eligible for funding:
- You must be an NWT performer or organization planning a festival or an event which promotes the performing arts in the NWT and is accessible to all potential audiences.
- Eligible costs include, but are not limited to performance fees, travel, food, accommodation and administrative or production costs not exceeding 10% of your total budget.
Social Insurance Number
- confirmation of SIN letter
- plastic SIN card (non-expired)
Your application must include the following information:
- A cover letter.
- A funding proposal with budget breakdown (submission template for Northern Performers funding proposal (go to end of document)).
- At least two letters of support.
- Written Proposal.
- Your event goals and objectives for presenting NWT performing artists.
- A work schedule for organizing the performing arts portion of your event.
- A proposed schedule of performances, workshops and arts presentations during your event.
- A description of how you will evaluate the success of your event.
The deadline for applications is March 31 each year. Proposals must be e-mailed, postmarked, faxed or hand-delivered by the deadline.
Send submissions to:
Community Cultural Development Program Culture & Heritage Division GNWT
Education, Culture & Employment
Yellowknife, NT X1A 2L9
Phone: (867) 767-9347 x 71235
Fax: (867) 873-0205