To be eligible, you must be:
- A Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
- Resident of Nova Scotia with a Nova Scotia Health Card.
- Attending university, community college or private career college.
- Living with a disability.
- valid health card with no photo, name and address
- valid health card with photo, name and address
- MCP (Medical Care Plan) number - Valid ambulance/dental services card
- Department of Immigration, Skills and Labour identification number
- Department of Immigration, Skills and Labour file number (Income Support Card).