You may be eligible for Extended Health Benefits (EHB) Seniors' Coverage if:
- You are a non-indigenous Nunavut resident.
- You are enrolled in the Nunavut Health Care Plan.
- You are 65 years of age or older.
- valid health card with no photo, name and address
- valid health card with photo, name and address
- MCP (Medical Care Plan) number
- Valid ambulance/dental services card
- Department of Immigration, Skills and Labour identification number
- Department of Immigration, Skills and Labour file number (Income Support Card).