You may be eligible for Extended Health Benefits (EHB) Seniors' Coverage if:
- You are a non-indigenous Nunavut resident.
- You are enrolled in the Nunavut Health Care Plan.
- You are 65 years of age or older.
- valid health card with no photo, name and address
- valid health card with photo, name and address
- MCP (Medical Care Plan) number
- Valid ambulance/dental services card
- Department of Immigration, Skills and Labour identification number
- Department of Immigration, Skills and Labour file number (Income Support Card).
- Complete this Register for Seniors' Coverage application form.
- Submit your application via mail to:
Nunavut Health Insurance Programs Office Department of Health Box 889 Rankin Inlet, NU X0C 0G0
email your application to: email@example.com
For more information, call toll-free: (800) 661-0833