You may be able to get this benefit if you are a parent or guardian of a child who:
- Is under 18 years of age.
- Lives in Ontario.
- Lives at home.
- Has a severe disability that creates extraordinary costs.
Social Insurance Number
- confirmation of SIN letter
- plastic SIN card (non-expired)
- Contact your local regional office and ask for an application form.
- Complete the application form and return it to the regional office along with any documentation asked for.
- A special agreements officer will review your application and will contact you if they need more information.
- You will receive a letter stating whether or not you qualify for a grant and, if so, how much you will receive.