You may be able to get this benefit if you:
- Live in Ontario
- Are in a crisis, such as:
- You have been affected by COVID-19
- You are being evicted
- You are in or leaving an abusive relationship
- You are worried about your safety.
You cannot get this benefit if you:
- Are already getting money from Ontario Works
- Are on the Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
- You are a tourist or visitor to Ontario.
You will need:
- Personal details about you and your family
- Your housing costs
- Your family’s total income and available assets
- Your bank account information if you have one.