You may be eligible if:
- You used to be eligible for Ontario Works or the Ontario Disability Support Program, but you are no longer eligible for these income supports because your income is too high
- You and your family have high health costs
- valid health card with no photo, name and address
- valid health card with photo, name and address
- MCP (Medical Care Plan) number
- Valid ambulance/dental services card
- Department of Immigration, Skills and Labour identification number
- Department of Immigration, Skills and Labour file number (Income Support Card).
To learn how to get this benefit, contact your local Ontario Works or Ontario Disability Support Program office. You can find your local office by using the Ontario Social Assistance Office Finder.