You may be eligible if you qualify for at least one of the following credits:
Apply for OTB
- File your taxes, even if you don't have any income to report.
- In your income tax return, complete the ON-BEN Application for the Ontario Trillium Benefit and the Ontario Senior Homeowner's Property Tax Grant.
- Based on the information you provided when you filed your tax return, the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) will send you a notice if you are eligible for the credit.
- The annual OTB is usually divided by 12 and the payments are issued by direct deposit on the 10th of each month.
- You also have the option to receive a lump sum at the end of the benefit period in June.