You may be able to get this benefit if you:
- Have a valid Ontario Health card.
- Are a single senior aged 65 or over and your yearly income is $19,300 or less after taxes.
- Or are a single couple (one or both people aged 65 or over) and your combined yearly income is $32,300 or less after taxes
- valid health card with no photo, name and address
- valid health card with photo, name and address
- MCP (Medical Care Plan) number - Valid ambulance/dental services card
- Department of Immigration, Skills and Labour identification number
- Department of Immigration, Skills and Labour file number (Income Support Card).
Apply for the Seniors Co-Payment Program.