You may be able to get this benefit if you:
- Have a valid Ontario Health card.
- Are a single senior aged 65 or over and your yearly income is $22,200 or less after taxes.
- Or are a single couple (one or both people aged 65 or over) and your combined yearly income is $37,100 or less after taxes
- valid health card with no photo, name and address
- valid health card with photo, name and address
- MCP (Medical Care Plan) number
- Valid ambulance/dental services card
- Department of Immigration, Skills and Labour identification number
- Department of Immigration, Skills and Labour file number (Income Support Card).
Apply for the Seniors Co-Payment Program.
- Get the application form.
- Call the Seniors Co-Payment Program: 1-888-405-0405.
- Call the ServiceOntario Infoline: 1-866-532-3161
- Download the Co-payment Application for Seniors.
- In person at your pharmacy
Submit the application form by:
- Mailing the completed application to the address provided on the form, or,
- faxing the documents to 416-642-3034, or,
- e-mailing the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org