You may be eligible if you:
- Work for an employer who is covered by the Workplace Safety Insurance Board.
- Have an injury or illness that is directly related to your work.
Social Insurance Number
- confirmation of SIN letter
- plastic SIN card (non-expired)
Apply for WSIB Benefits
- File a claim with the WSIB as soon after the work-related injury or illness happens.
- The information provided to WSIB will help determine the benefits and support you are eligible for.
- The amount of financial assistance you may receive will vary depending on the WSIB benefit that you are approved for.