To access AccessAbility Supports, you must:
- Be under 65 years old.
- Be a resident of PEI with a provincial health number
- Have your disability diagnosed by a verified professional.
- Have unmet disability needs.
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- valid health card with no photo, name and address
- valid health card with photo, name and address
- MCP (Medical Care Plan) number - Valid ambulance/dental services card
- Department of Immigration, Skills and Labour identification number
- Department of Immigration, Skills and Labour file number (Income Support Card).
If you are currently a client of PEI’s disability support program, you will be automatically enrolled in AccessAbility Supports.
To apply, you must:
- Call the program’s toll-free number: 1-877-569-0546.
- Complete a general screening over the phone.
- Meet with a Support Coordinator to complete a needs assessment.