You may be able to get a French-language post-secondary studies scholarship if:
- You are a graduate from a French-language school or an immersion program in Prince Edward Island.
- Your French-language post-secondary program is not currently offered in Prince Edward Island.
- Your Post-secondary program has a minimum of 80% French-language instruction.
Proof of birth
A document with first name, last name, and date of birth. For example:
- Birth certificate or birth registration
- Hospital record of birth or record of the physician/nurse/midwife who attended the birth
- Record of landing or confirmation of permanent residence issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Citizenship certificate
- Note of decision or temporary resident’s permit issued under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Certificate of Indian status card
- Provincial identity card
Social Insurance Number
- confirmation of SIN letter
- plastic SIN card (non-expired)
To apply you must submit your application to the Société acadienne et francophone de l’Île-du-Prince-Édouard (SAF'Île) with the following documentation:
- Birth certificate or passport.
- Social Insurance Number (this is a taxable scholarship).
- Proof of post-secondary enrollment (letter of acceptance).