To be eligible for the child care subsidy:
- You must be the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13;
- You must use a licensed child care facility;
- You must be a resident of Saskatchewan; and
- You must have a valid reason for child care such as employment, education, or special health needs.
Social Insurance Number
- confirmation of SIN letter
- plastic SIN card (non-expired)
To apply for the child care subsidy:
- Download the child care subsidy application form or pick up one from a licensed child care facility or Child Care Subsidy office.
- The guide, Completing an Application and Reporting Updates to Child Care Subsidy, can help you fill out the form.
- Complete the form.
- Mail the form to the Child Care Subsidy office:
Child Care Subsidy
P.O. Box 2405 Station Main
Regina, SK S4P 4L7