Homeowners are eligible if you:
- Own the property to be repaired and occupy it as your primary residence.
- Need an urgent repair to your property (for example, your furnace breaks during the winter and you need to replace it right away).
- Have an annual household income and household assets at or below the limits established by Saskatchewan Housing Corporation.
Proof of housing situation
- letter from landlord about your housing situation
- eviction notice
- disconnection notice
- police report about an incident involving your housing
- moving company quote or invoice
- list of repairs needed in home
- list of expenses for renovations needed for independence in the home
- proof of home ownership (mortgage, property ownership)
Social Insurance Number
- confirmation of SIN letter
- plastic SIN card (non-expired)
Steps to apply:
- Gather the documents needed to accompany your application:
- Property tax notice.
- Asset declaration form.
- Proof of household income.
- Download and complete the Emergency Repair Program Application Form.
- Mail or deliver the application form and required documents to:
Saskatchewan Housing Corporation
11th Floor, 1920 Broad Street
Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. weekdays or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.