Homeowners are eligible if:
- You own and occupy the property as your primary residence.
- You have a household member with a housing-related disability.
- You have annual household income and asset levels at or below the limits established by Saskatchewan Housing Corporation.
Rental property owners are eligible if:
- You rent the modified units to low-income households that include a person with a housing-related disability.
- You maintain affordable rents based on Saskatchewan Housing Corporation's rent schedule for the term of the loan.
- You have tenants with an annual household income at or below the limits established by Saskatchewan Housing Corporation.
Proof of housing situation
- letter from landlord about your housing situation
- eviction notice
- disconnection notice
- police report about an incident involving your housing
- moving company quote or invoice
- list of repairs needed in home
- list of expenses for renovations needed for independence in the home
- proof of home ownership (mortgage, property ownership)
Social Insurance Number
- confirmation of SIN letter
- plastic SIN card (non-expired)
Proof of income
Pay stubs, pension statements (Canada Pension Plan, Old Age Security), rental property income, income tax returns, income tax notice of assessment, business/rental/farming income, disability or veterans affairs pension, child and spousal support payments, GST credit.
Steps to apply:
- Download the Repair and Renovation Application Form:
- Complete the application form.
- Mail or deliver the completed application and required documents to:
Saskatchewan Housing Corporation
11th Floor – 1920 Broad Street
REGINA, SK S4P 3V6
Office hours: 8:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekdays or email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.