You may not be eligible if:
- you receive support from another Government of Saskatchewan income assistance or training program.
- you rent from a housing authority under the Social Housing Program.
- you are a sponsored newcomer to Canada; or
- you are a full-time post-secondary student.
Proof of residency in Province
- lease agreement
- rent receipt
- household bill
- cable television
- driver's license
- vehicle registration or car insurance
- membership in social or professional organization
- bank information
- employment information
Proof of housing situation
- letter from landlord about your housing situation
- eviction notice
- disconnection notice
- police report about an incident involving your housing
- moving company quote or invoice
- list of repairs needed in home
- list of expenses for renovations needed for independence in the home
- proof of home ownership (mortgage, property ownership)
Complete the Saskatchewan Housing Benefit Application:
Both applications are the same. You only need to complete one application.
Forward your completed application and required documents to SHC by:
Mail: 11th floor - 1920 Broad St, Regina, SK, S4P 3V6