Review the eligibility criteria for each financial support to determine if you should apply. Below are the other financial supports available:
- Apply for a Canada Student Loan/Grant as a part-time student
- Apply for a grant as a student with a permanent disability
- Apply for a scholarship for a student who is a parent
- Apply for a scholarship for trade or technical studies
- Apply for a scholarship for your first year of university
- Apply for a visual arts scholarship
- Apply for an aviation technology scholarship
- Apply for funding for basic health studies
- Apply for funding for family medicine studies
- Apply for funding to study early childhood education
- Apply for the Explore program travel bursary
- Apply for the Student Training Allowance
- Find out how to get the Yukon Excellence Award
- Submit an appeal to the Student Financial Assistance Committee
If you have a Student Financial Assistance account, log-in to the application portal to apply for funding or to review the status of your application.
If you do not have an account, visit the portal to create an account and log-in.
Once you have submitted your application, you will be notified of which documents are required to complete your application. You will also be sent an email confirming that your application has been received.