Find out about the eligibility for each service and program by reading about each on the Find services if you have a disability page.
Find Services if you have a Disability
Adult Community Services offers a range of social services to help people with disabilities.
Find services if you have a disability. Services include Adult Community Services programs, Children’s Disability Services, Care at home, Social assistance, Recreation supports, College or university funding, support for victims and offenders, Disability Services for job seekers with disabilities, Support for Women, Learning Assistance Centre, Loans for home repairs, Help for workers on the job, Help with discrimination in addition to the other resources in Yukon below:
Other resources in Yukon
- Autism Yukon, a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting families and individuals living with autism spectrum disorder.
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Society Yukon offers “Trying Differently: A Guide for Daily Living and Working with FASD.” This is a collection of recommended strategies and interventions from parents, caregivers and professionals who live and work with fetal alcohol spectrum disorder.
- LDAY Centre for Learning is a non-profit organization dedicated to increasing awareness of learning differences. They support children, youth and adults with learning difficulties or disabilities.
- Inclusion Yukon advocates for the supports needed to allow children and youth to experience inclusion in:
- employment; and
- the larger social context.
Last updated: March 18, 2023
opens in new window