A family’s new income must fall into one of the following income brackets and are dependent on the number of children in the family:
- $46,818 with 1 child
- $54,100 with 2 children
- $60,343 with 3 children
- $66,585 with 4 or more children
Proof of marital/common-law status
- Marriage certificate
- Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union
Proof of primary responsibility for the care and upbringing of the child
- a letter from the day care or school authorities indicating the child’s home address and contact information on file
- a letter from a social worker, physician, a band council, or a resettlement officer stating that they have personal knowledge that the child lived with you for the period you indicated
- a registration form or a receipt from an activity or club the child was enrolled in for the period you indicated
- a court order, decree, or separation agreement that explains the type of custody arrangement you have (for example, shared custody) and clearly shows the living arrangements for the child
- any other document showing that the child lived with you for the period you indicated
- Download the application from or pick up a paper copy at Sport Yukon 4061-4th Avenue, Whitehorse
- Complete the application.
- If you are a special eligibility applicant include:
- a letter explaining your family circumstances;
- the date of expected return to work; and
- proof of your current family income, such as EI subsidy or CERB subsidy.
- Submit the application:
In person: 4061-4th Avenue, Whitehorse
Open Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Kids Recreation Fund