To be eligible to receive a John J. Sark Memorial Scholarship:
- You self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Metis or Inuit).
- You are registered in full time in an undergraduate studies program at UPEI.
To apply for the John J. Sark Memorial Scholarships:
- Download the John J. Sark Memorial Scholarships application form.
- Submit the application form to the UPEI Scholarships and Awards Committee:
550 University Avenue,
Charlottetown PE C1A 4P3
Telephone: (902) 566-0358
Fax: (902) 566-0795
Students will be reviewed based on their level of involvement and leadership in their aboriginal community based on submitting:
- A detailed personal statement with supporting reference letters.
- Two letters of reference (at least one must be from your Aboriginal community).
- Financial need form.
- Current resume.
- Current transcript.
The deadline for submission is October 15.